Raechelle Bellus is back and has created a charming card one can use for any occasion. Card making is so much fun to do; especially when you are able to send those cards to family and friends! Any sort of personalized card makes it that much more sweet to receive so read below and try your own!
- Cut base cardstock to ¼” less than card.
- Stamp bee image, color, add glitter and once dry, fussy cut around stamped image.
- Using stencil and ink, create background. Adhere to black cardstock.
- Place the Perfect Cutting Mat underneath desired cutting area.
- Using the Perfect Layers Mini 1/16” trim around background.
- Adhere to card base.
- Fussy cut mason jar from patterned paper. Wrap twine around “lid”.
- Add to card using dimensional foam dots.
- Add flowers. Fussy cut leaves from pp.
- Add sticker to leftover piece of background paper.
- Add stamped bees randomly, placing some underneath the mason jar.
- Finish off with sequins.
Patterned Paper: Dear Lizzy
Ink and stencil: Ranger
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Sequins: Hazel & Ruby