Ever have a friend who needs some extra encouragement? We all do and what better way to encourage them or let them know you are thinking of them then with this hand made card. Raechelle Bellus is here showing us how to make this great card!
- Cut base patterned paper to ¼” smaller than size of card and adhere to card base.
- Place 3” x 4” journal on a partial piece of green patterned paper.
- Place the Perfect Cutting mat under area and using the Perfect Layers Mini 1/8” trim around the top, one side, and bottom edge.
- Adhere this to pink patterned paper.
- Using the Perfect Layers Mini 1/8” trim around all edges.
- Adhere to card base.
- Fussy cut flowers and typewrite from patterned paper. Add typewriter to card using foam. Add fussy cut flower bunch slightly underneath.
- Add sticker and fussy cut flower.
Patterned Paper and sticker: Simple Stories; Twine; and foam
Card base: Core’dinations