Hello everyone, Chitra here and today I am sharing a card using photo. It was little difficult for me to just come up with a card idea using photo, here is what I made…
By Chitra Nair (that is me and hubby dear)
To create this card:
- First I took an A2 sized white card base and placed “bubble mask” stencil from studio calico and used my Perfect Paper Crafting Air brush along with R24 marker and spritzed little red color on the bottom part of the card base.
- Then I took a photo I wanted to use for my card and used Perfect Square tool and Perfect Cutting Mat to get the perfect measurement I wanted. I just wanted the left and right sides trimmed; I used the bottom edge as my catch edge and trimmed one side and did the same for the other side using top edge as the catch edge.
- Once I was happy with the photo size I used corner punch to round all four corners.
- For layering I used 3/8”-inch, 1/8”-inch and 3/16”-inch (from bottom to top); I used Perfect Layers Mini on design papers from DCWV.
- I adhered the whole photo panel directly to the card base.
- For the stamped image I used Avery Elle’s “Dream Boat” stamp set; stamped the image onto Crafters Companion ultra smooth white cardstock and colored it using Copics, then trimmed it out and adhered it using some foam squares.
- The sentiment is also from the same Avery Elle’s set which is stamped using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
Here is a close up:
Hope you like my card, thanks for stopping by!!
Have a great day!
Materials used: Stamps: Avery Elle “Dream Boat”, Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Paper: Simon Says Stamp White Cardstock, Crafters Companion Ultra Smooth White Cardstock, DCWV, Other: Copics, Studio Calico “bubble mask” Stencil, Perfect Layers Mini with Cutting Mat, Perfect Square, Airbrush, Cutting Matt.