Hello everyone Raechelle here today with a Pretty Girl Scrapbook Layout. Don’t you think the cake makeup adds a smile to this page?
created by Raechelle Bellus
Supplies: Perfect Paper Crafting: Perfect Cutting Mat, Perfect Layers, and Perfect Tears– Perfect Wave Tool- Large Wave Edge, Patterned Paper: Crate Paper, Cardstock: Colorbok, Stickers: Pink Paislee, twine: Target ,Enamel Dots: Michael’s, Punch: Fiskars, Die: Craftin Desert Diva’s. Other: sandpaper, thread
- Place photos on cardstock.
- Place the Perfect Cutting Mat underneath desired cutting area. Using the Perfect Layers tool trim 1/8 around outer edges of photos.
- Using the Perfect Tears- Perfect Wave Tool– Large Wave Edge, trace along backside of desired patterned paper.
- Cut along pencil mark.
- Adhere cut scallop piece to cardstock. Add and layer additional papers as desired. Using the negative from the scallop cut-out, adhere between two strips of patterned paper on the same side the base scallop cut strip was placed.
- Adhere photo strip to layout.
- Finish layout with stickers, journaling and embellishments.
What an Layout page, don’t forget to leave Raechelle some love for such a cute page layout!