Raechelle Bellus is here tonight creating a fun layout for us to show one of the many ways to honor our moms! We love our moms and it is so special when there are times you can capture a memory together and save it for generations to come!
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon and My Mind’s Eye
Sequins: Craftin Desert Diva’s
Stickers: Pink Paislee
Machine stitching, foam, and white cardstock.
- Cut two strips of polka dot paper; one 5/8” x 12” (adhere to right edge of base paper) and the other to 1.75” x 12” (adhere this strip to left side of base paper)
- Fussy cut circle doilies and flower sprays from patterned papers. Adhere circle doilies randomly on paper. Place one of the floral sprays slightly underneath border on right side of layout. Keep the side along the edge flat and use some foam to pop the rest up for dimension.
- Adhere photos onto white cardstock
- Place the Perfect Cutting Mat underneath desired cutting area.
- Using the Perfect Layers Mini 1/16” trim around photos. Add to layout.
- Place the Perfect Tears- Perfect Wave Tool– using the Large Wave Edge along bottom edge of the long area on the backside of striped patterned paper. Press down on edge with one hand, while tearing paper upward toward you. Be sure to hold tool down firmly and pull with a bit of force to get a clean cut.
- Adhere this strip atop of polka dot paper on right side. My strip is about 1- 1/8” x 12”.
- Add machine stitching along both inside edges of paper strips on both sides.
- Add other two floral sprays using foam for some dimension.
- Add title and sequins.